This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Translate wireframes into mockups
- Responsible for teamwork with Product Management and Engineering Organizations.
- Ensure exceptional and compliant design execution across all digital platforms.
- Present clear ideas and concepts to clients and other team members.
- Involvement in all phases of project lifecycle including requirements gathering, user analysis, IA, UI design, testing and implementing.
- Create wireframes and iterate with clients based on desired features.
- Hands on development of mockups and prototypes
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years’ of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
Skills / Knowledge
· Adobe creative Suits (Photoshop, Illustrator, inDesign, Acrobat), Sketch, PowerPoint, Invision
- Work directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communication.
- Writes original, brand-compliant copy for online and printed marketing materials.
- Documents creative strategy and effectively presents rationale and ideas to clients.
- Interpret creative briefs and create copy that mirrors these requirements.
- Manage multiple deadlines on numerous concurrent jobs.
- Four-year degree in communications, creative writing, journalism, or similar disciple.
- 3-5 years of writing experience, with direct Mail, web experience required.
- Portfolio: demonstrates experience with national advertising or marketing campaigns: annual reports, broadcast, print and web.
- Brings processes, technology, or people solutions to the table with regards to the design or print process.
- Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative.
- Working knowledge of MS word, Adobe inDesign, and Acrobat preferred.