- Maintain all factory test stations, including test stations before/after reliability testing. Develop functional specs for the product with Design/Engineering teams and implement at the factory.
- Make recommendations related to design and test coverage improvement that require minimal engineering engagement. Oversee implementation, yield and parametric data gathering, correlation and associated tasks, while also acting as a liaison with Software Engineering teams in regards to factory images, test scripts and associated requirements.
- Cover system level, mechanical level, test and SMT/DFM. Provide EFFA program support.
- Mitigate potential test gaps and correlations issues between our vendors and manufacturing processes and drive them to closure. Oversee test station sign off criteria for mass production.
- Develop test station for validation tests with an eye on mass production. Oversee test software development, and test fixture development.
Job Type: Full Time