ARYU Networks will be hiring in several markets to cover regional assignments and test the E911 functionality & PSAP testing on the network for a major wireless carrier.
This position will require travel throughout USA with regional assignments. Previous experience with E911 systems, PSAP, and call testing of Cell sites is required.
Must be able to drive vehicles in all weather and valid/clean Driver’s License. Also must be able to pass criminal, drug and other background requirements.
Basic Requirement for Tester (Eng)
- Able to travel throughout US with regional assignments.
- Must be able to drive vehicles in all weather and valid/clean Driver’s License. Also must be able to pass criminal, drug and other background requirements.
- Able to find sites location using Coordinates, Maps and GPS.
- Able to Identify technologies and know the different technologies: CDMA, GSM, UMTS, VoLTE and how to identify them on test phones
- Strong Communicate skills to handle heavy communication required with the PSAP operators and be able to report any issues with E911 Test Calls.
- Communicate clearly with customer Helpdesk to report any failures in the Test Calls.
- Computer Skills: Know how to operate computers with Microsoft Windows operating System, Microsoft Office ( Excel and Word ) and ability to understand mapping software.
- Able to Download/Upload files remotely using VPN to central server.
- Technical Equipment: Able to operate handheld cell phones & mapping software
- Time Management: Reliable and punctual. Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner
- Organization: Can self manage out in the field. Plan site visit routes efficiently. Correctly record test results into required forms for completed sites